Alexander Slusky Insider Buy Transaction
Alexander Slusky, an insider of Tangoe Inc (NASDAQ:TNGO)
Tangoe Inc Stock Rating, Sentiment and Fundamentals
Whatever the actual case maybe, the fact remains that Mr. Alexander, bought shares and seems optimistic about Tangoe Inc. Seven top stock analysts who study Tangoe Inc’s financial future forecast earnings of $0.34 per share for 2015 and an expected year on year growth rate +11.00%.
|Rating & Sentiment|
|Hedge Funds Sentiment:||BUY|
|Earnings + FCF Trend:||BUY|
* Read How Our Stock Ratings System Works
Because our back-tested equities time-momentum model which is displayed on the chart below is not flashing Buy, We can’t rate the stock BUY. In the last 200 days, Tangoe Inc’s share price has decreased by 45.65 % and lately is in smooth downtrend.
Price Chart of Tangoe NASDAQ:TNGO Stock
Source: RightEdgeSystems, Yahoo Split & Dividend Adjusted Data and OctaFinance Interpretations
Hedge Funds Ownership
In Q2 2015, 117 hedge funds and institutional investors own shares in Tangoe Inc. In the last quarter, this company had 98.07 % institutional ownership. That is a high interest. They increased by 1.27 million the total shares they hold. As of that quarter these professional stock holders owned 38.67 million shares. There were 15 funds that created new positions and 45 funds that added to their positions. A total of 9 funds closed their positions in Tangoe Inc and 36 reduced their holdings.
There are two [HF3951] having the stock in their Top 10. Some of them are: Investor Ab, Gagnon Securities Llc.
Croft-Leominster Inc had the greatest investment with ownership of 19,200 shares as of Q2 2015 for 0.05% of the fund’s portfolio. High Pointe Capital Management Llc is another bullish asset manager having 56,419 shares of the company or 0.25% of their stocks portfolio. The stock is also 0.22% of the fund’s AUM. In addition Bernard Selz’s Selz Capital Llc have 1.02% of their stock portfolio invested in the stock for 448,000 shares. Investor Ab disclosed it had acquired a stake worth 1.70% of the fund’s stock portfolio in Tangoe Inc. The New York-based fund Gagnon Securities Llc is also very optimistic about the stock, possessing 849,261 shares or 4.23% of their stock portfolio.
Tangoe NASDAQ:TNGO Company Profile
Tangoe, Inc. (Tangoe) is a global provider of connection lifecycle management (CLM), software and services to a range of enterprises and service providers. CLM covers the entire spectrum of an enterprise’s connection-based assets and services, such as voice and data services, mobile devices and usage, cloud software, infrastructure and services, machine-to-machine connections, enterprise social and information technology connections, and encompasses the entire lifecycle of these assets and services, including planning and sourcing, procurement and provisioning, inventory and usage management, mobile device management (MDM), real-time telecommunications expense management (rTEM), invoice processing and payment, expense allocation and accounting, and asset decommissioning and disposal. The Company’s on-demand Matrix Solution Suite includes software components in categories, including asset management, expense management, usage management and analytics.
Company Website: Tangoe
Tangoe Inc was founded in Delaware on 2000-02-09. As of writing its market worth is: $269.31 million and it has 43.58 million shares outstanding. This company has 2339 employees. Today there are 93.07% shareholders and the institutional ownership is 93.07%. The stock closed at $6.18 yesterday and it had average 2 days volume of 126531 shares. It is up from the 30 days average shares volume of 112776. Tangoe Inc has a 250 days low of $5.98 and a 52weeks high of $14.90. The stock price is below the 200 days Simple moving average. Tangoe Inc last issued its quarterly earnings stats on 11/05/2015. The company reported -0.06 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of -0.01 by -0.05. The company had a revenue of 56.57 million for 9/30/2015 and 54.48 million for 6/30/2015. Therefore, the revenue was 2.10 million up.
Alexander Slusky is also director of Corel Corp, 10 percent owner of Captaris Inc.
* Directly owned by Vector Capital IV – L.P. (“VC IV”).
* Directly owned by Vector Entrepreneur Fund III – L.P. (“VEF III”).
* Vector Capital Partners IV – L.P. (“VCP IV”) is the sole General Partner of VC IV. Vector Capital Partners III – L.P. (“VCP III”) is the sole General Partner of VEF III. Vector Capital – L.L.C. (“VC” – and together with VC IV – VCP IV – VEF III and VCP III – “Vector”) is a General Partner of both VCP III and VCP IV. The principal employment of Mr. Slusky is the Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer of Vector Capital Management – L.P. – a Delaware limited partnership – which is principally engaged in the business of managing a portfolio of funds – including Vector. Mr. Slusky disclaims beneficial ownership of securities held by any other entity except to the extent of any indirect pecuniary interest (within the meaning of Rule 16a-1 of the Exchange Act).
* CIK and CCC codes are in the process of being obtained for Vector Entrepreneur Fund III – L.P. – Vector Capital Partners IV – L.P. – Vector Capital Partners III – L.P. – and Vector Capital – L.L.C. Amendments to this Form 4 adding those entities as Reporting Parties will be filed once such CIK and CCC codes are obtained.
Tangoe - Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.