Eric Singer Insider Buy Transaction
Eric Singer, an insider and also major shareholder of the famous company YuMe Inc (NYSE:YUME)
Yume Inc Stock Rating, Sentiment and Fundamentals
Mr. Eric has demonstrated a significant trust in the future of Yume Inc and his place in it with this purchase, suggesting that the only way is up from here. Six expert stock analysts forecast that the -listed Yume Inc will announce $-0.28 EPS for. So the company’s YOY EPS growth is expected to be 0.00%.
|Rating & Sentiment|
|Hedge Funds Sentiment:||BUY|
|Earnings + FCF Trend:||SELL|
* Read How Our Stock Ratings System Works
The stock price of Yume Inc is decreasing with no signs of trend change after 6.74 % move in the last 50 days. We rate the stock “NEUTRAL”, as the technical interpretations of our sophisticated stocks trend following system does not agree with Eric Singer’s investment.
Price Chart of Yume NYSE:YUME Stock
Source: RightEdgeSystems, Yahoo Split & Dividend Adjusted Data and OctaFinance Interpretations
Just as famous stock market traders (who include Michael Platt) said, the best returns are made via a combination of fundamental & technical analysis. This doesn’t look to be the case with this stock.
Hedge Funds Ownership
In the previous quarter, 50 institutional investors have shares in Yume Inc. In Q2 2015, the company had 16.28 % institutional ownership. That is a high interest. Its down 5.61 % from previous quarter. These institutional and hedge funds decreased the total shares they own by 333,216 to 5.61 million this quarter. There were 13 funds that closed their positions and 14 that reduced them. A total of 20 funds opened new positions in Yume Inc and 10 increased their holdings.
This stock is held by two [HF3951] in their Top 10 stock holdings. Some of these funds are: Diker Management Llc, Horrell Capital Management Inc..
Mark N. Diker’s Diker Management Llc had the greatest investment with ownership of 1.81 million shares as of Q2 2015 for 1.72% of the fund’s portfolio. Horrell Capital Management Inc. is another bullish investment manager having 839,700 shares of the company or 2.75% of their stocks portfolio. The stock is also 1.53% of the fund’s AUM. The California-based fund Glynn Capital Management Llc have 1.20% of their stock portfolio invested in the company for 694,642 shares. In addition, The California-based fund Lyon Street Capital Llc revealed it had acquired a stake worth 0.82% of the fund’s stock portfolio in the company. The Maryland-based fund Park Circle Co was also a notable believer in the public company, with ownership of 5,600 shares. Yume Inc is 0.02% of the fund’s stock portfolio.
YuMe NYSE:YUME Company Profile
YuMe, Inc. is a provider of digital video brand advertising solutions. The Company’s technologies serve the specific needs of brand advertisers and enable them to find and target brand-receptive audiences across a range of Internet connected devices and digital media properties. It facilitates digital video advertising by dynamically matching relevant audiences available through its digital media property partners with appropriate advertising campaigns from its advertising customers. Its solutions are built for brand advertisers and professional digital media property owners that produce content and applications. It has built its software stack and data-science capabilities to deliver campaign results for brand advertisers and monetization for digital media property owners. It delivers television-like video advertisements, which are prominently displayed before the chosen video content is displayed. It delivers these ads to audiences across Internet-connected devices and platforms.
Company Website: YuMe
Yume Inc was filled in Delaware on 2004-12-16. At the moment its market value is: $97.43 million and it has 35.56 million shares outstanding. At the moment it has 20.39% shareholders and the institutional ownership stands at 20.39%. The company has 531 employees. The stock closed at $3.01 yesterday and it had average 2 days volume of 68075 shares. It is down from the 30 days average shares volume of 79296. Yume Inc has a 52weeks low of $2.36 and a 250 days high of $6.38. The current price is below the 200 days simple moving average. Yume Inc last issued its quarterly earnings stats on 11/05/2015. The company reported -0.19 EPS for the quarter, above the consensus estimate of -0.22 by 0.03. The company had a revenue of 38.87 million for 9/30/2015 and 40.40 million for 6/30/2015. Therefore, the revenue was -1,533,000 down.
Eric Singer is also director of Tigerlogic Corp, Iec Electronics Corp, Meru Networks Inc, Plx Technology Inc, Sigma Designs Inc, Zilog Inc, 10 percent owner of Support.Com, Inc.
* This Form 4 is filed jontly by Vertex Opportunities Fund – LP (“Vertex Opportunities”) – Vertex Opportunities Fund – LP – Series Two (“Series Two”) – Vertex Special Opportunities II – LP (“VSO II”) – Vertex GP – LLC (“Vertex GP”) – Vertex Special Opportunities GP II – LLC (“VSO GP II”) – Vertex Capital Advisors – LLC (“Vertex Capital”) – and Eric Singer (collectively – the “Reporting Persons”) who are filing this report because each of the Reporting Persons is a member of a Section 13(d) group – disclosed in a Schedule 13D filed on behalf of the Reporting Persons – as it may be amended – which beneficially owns in the aggregate more than 10% of the Issuer’s outstanding shares of Common Stock. On June 17 – 2015 – Vertex Opportunities became a series limited partnership and such shares reported by it in this report are deemed to be held in Vertex Opportunities Fund – LP – Series One.
* Each Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares of Common Stock reported herein except to the extent of his or its pecuniary interest therein – and this report shall not be deemed to be an admission that any Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of such shares of Common Stock for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
* Shares of Common Stock beneficially owned directly by Vertex Opportunities. Vertex GP – as the general partner of Vertex Opportunities – may be deemed thebeneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by Vertex Opportunities. Vertex Capital – as the investment manager of VertexOpportunities – may be deemed the beneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by Vertex Opportunities. Mr. Singer – as themanaging member of each of Vertex GP and Vertex Capital – may be deemed the beneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned byVertex Opportunities.
* Shares of Common Stock beneficially owned directly by Series Two. Vertex GP – as the general partner of Series Two – may be deemed the beneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by Series Two. Vertex Capital – as the investment manager of Series Two – may be deemed the beneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by Series II. Mr. Singer – as the managing member of each of Vertex GP and Vertex Capital – may be deemed the beneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by Series Two. Series Two is a series of Vertex Opportunities.
* Shares of Common Stock beneficially owned directly by VSO II. VSO GP II – as the general partner of VSO II – may be deemed the beneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by VSO II. Vertex Capital – as the investment manager of VSO II – may be deemed the beneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by VSO II. Mr. Singer – as the managing member of each of VSO GP II and Vertex Capital – may be deemed the beneficial owner of the shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by VSO II.
YuMe - Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.