Imperva Inc (NYSE:IMPV)’s Chief Product Officer Mark Kraynak Sold 10,000 Shares

Share with your friends










Submit

Imperva Chief Product Officer Mark Kraynak Sold 10000 Shares-Transactions

Mark Kraynak Insider Sell Transaction

After the publishing of a legal report filled with (SEC); a deal became apparent. The Chief Product Officer of Imperva Inc (NYSE:IMPV) , Mark Kraynak; performed a transaction in the open market by selling 10,000 shares at the average stock price which was $75.0 of the firm having an approx. value of $750,000 USD. He also unloaded 3,789 shares with a total value $260,418 USD in the last 30 days.

Imperva Inc Stock Rating, Sentiment and Fundamentals

Evidence from data by twenty two equity specialist analysts who cover the stock; shows that the growth rate YOY might be less than 21.67% with $0.05 earnings-per-share, making the -listed company’s price-earnings ratio – 1598.61. It is difficult to make conclusions about Imperva Inc’s future just from Mark Kraynak’s sale because in this filing, the insider also revealed option transactions. In the form, it was reported that Mark exercised options for 10,000 shares with average price 52.6, worth 526,490.

Rating & Sentiment
PsychSignal Social:SELL
Analysts Rating:BUY
Hedge Funds Sentiment:BUY
Stock Fundamentals
Earnings + FCF Trend:BUY
Sector/Industry Macro:BULLISH
Valuation Models:-
Technical Analysis
ST Trend:UP
MT Trend:UP
LT Trend:UP
OctaFinance Rating*:NEUTRAL

* Read How Our Stock Ratings System Works

Because of our proprietary time-momentum system as depicted on the chart below flashes a buy, we can’t rate the stock SELL as Mark did with his insider deal. Imperva Inc’s share is in a bullish trend, skyrocketing about 80.61 % over the last 200 days.

Price Chart of Imperva NYSE:IMPV Stock

Imperva Chief Product Officer Mark Kraynak Sold 10000 Shares-Stock-Price-Chart

Source: RightEdgeSystems, Yahoo Split & Dividend Adjusted Data and OctaFinance Interpretations

As the legendary Scott Bessent, a money-making machine, stated, highest risk-adjusted returns are made through a combination of fundamental and technical analysis. But as our analysis says, this is not evidently with Imperva Inc.

Hedge Funds Ownership

Recently released 13F public filings show 153 institutional investors and hedge funds holded Imperva Inc. The tracked institutional investors and hedge funds have historically had a high interest in the company in focus, and that was also the case in Q2 2015. The institutional ownership was 82.46 % of the stock’s outstanding shares. Its up 1.10 % from Q1 2015. These investment managers increased the total shares they own by 282,087 to 25.91 million this quarter. There were 23 funds that closed their positions and 54 that reduced them. A total of 38 funds opened new positions in Imperva Inc and 55 increased their holdings.

In all 153 of them, five hold the stock in Top 10. They are: Emerald Advisers Inc Pa, Emerald Mutual Fund Advisers Trust, Palisade Capital Management Llc Nj, Columbia Pacific Advisors Llc, Hilltop Park Associates Llc.

HEDGE-FUNDS-LIST-DATABASE-FREE

Reynolds Capital Management Llc is the most bullish institutional investor on Imperva Inc, with ownership of 3,600 shares as of Q2 2015 for 0.24% of the fund’s portfolio. Emerald Advisers Inc Pa is another bullish player owning 553,063 shares of the company or 1.78% of their stocks portfolio. The stock is also 2.18% of the fund’s AUM. Further Emerald Mutual Fund Advisers Trust have 1.90% of their stock portfolio invested in the company’s market cap for 363,453 shares. Palisade Capital Management Llc Nj disclosed it had purchased a stake worth 0.99% of the fund’s stock portfolio in Imperva Inc. The Washington-based fund Columbia Pacific Advisors Llc is also upbeat about the public company, owning 52,111 shares or 2.56% of their stock portfolio.

Imperva NYSE:IMPV Company Profile

Imperva, Inc. provides cyber-security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications. The Company’s suite of cyber-security offerings enables organizations to discover data and application assets and vulnerabilities, to protect information. Its Imperva SecureSphere platform provides database, file and Web application security across various physical and virtual systems in data centers. Its Imperva Incapsula product line provides cloud-based Website security, denial of service protection and performance solutions. Its Imperva Skyfence product line provides visibility into, and control over, cloud and Software-as-a-Service applications, including shadow information technology. In addition, all of its cloud offerings protect against the threats created as the enterprises shift to deploying their applications and storing their data in the cloud. Its SecureSphere product line secures business-critical applications and data from hackers and malicious insiders.

Company Website: Imperva

At the moment its market capitalization is: $2.32 billion and it has 31.53 million outstanding shares. This company has 723 employees. Today there are 94.27% shareholders and the institutional ownership stands at 94.27%. Imperva Inc was filled in Delaware on 2002-04-10. The stock closed at $73.760002 yesterday and it had average 2 days volume of 116286 shares. It is up from the 30 days average shares volume of 100834. Imperva Inc has a 52w low of $38.33 and a 52w high of $75.45. The current price is above the 200 days simple moving average. Imperva Inc last issued its quarterly earnings stats on 10/29/2015. The company reported -0.19 EPS for the quarter, above the consensus estimate of -0.52 by 0.33. The company had a revenue of 63.35 million for 9/30/2015 and 53.48 million for 6/30/2015. Therefore, the revenue was 9.87 million up.

* This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 plan adopted by the Reporting Person.

* This Stock Option vests over four years of continuous service as follows: 25% of the underlying shares vest one year following the vesting commencement date of January 1 – 2013 with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next three years. This stock option is subject to accelerated vesting in the event of a termination of employment of the Reporting Person under certain circumstances following a change in control of the Issuer.

* This Stock Option vests over four years of continuous service as follows: 25% of the underlying shares vest one year following the vesting commencement date of January 1 – 2014 with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next three years. This stock option is subject to accelerated vesting in the event of a termination of employment of the Reporting Person under certain circumstances following a change in control of the Issuer.

Imperva - Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.