Felix Baker Insider Buy Transaction
The director of Seattle Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGEN)
Seattle Genetics Inc Wa Stock Rating, Sentiment and Fundamentals
Since Felix has been known to make smart insider deals, one cannot help but believe that the future of Seattle Genetics Inc Wa is anything but rosy. Fourteen equity analysts who cover Seattle Genetics Inc Wa’s stock are predicting earnings of $-0.94 per share for 2015 giving the -listed company a forward Price/Earnings ratio of NaN.
|Rating & Sentiment|
|Hedge Funds Sentiment:||BUY|
|Earnings + FCF Trend:||SELL|
* Read How Our Stock Ratings System Works
Within the last 200 days, Seattle Genetics Inc Wa’s price per share has increased by 35.55 % and is in a weak up trend. So could this be an indication that Felix Baker is doing a very good job at the -listed company? According to OctaFinance’s advanced equities time-momentum model, we can undisputedly rate it a “BUY” alike Felix’s up-to-date knowledge.
Price Chart of Seattle Genetics NASDAQ:SGEN Stock
Source: RightEdgeSystems, Yahoo Split & Dividend Adjusted Data and OctaFinance Interpretations
As well-known investors such as David Tepper voice, you make the highest returns through a combination of fundamental and technical analysis. If our target of $46.34 based on the trend model target is proved to be accurate, Felix’s net worth should climb by roughly $79.18 million U.S Dollars. What about yours?
Hedge Funds Ownership
SEC filings revealed that, 206 hedge funds and other institutions hold shares in Seattle Genetics Inc Wa. The institutional ownership of the company’s stock in Q2 2015 is very high, at 90.53 % of the shares outstanding. They increased by 1.44 million the total shares they hold. As of that quarter these asset managers owned 126.27 million shares. There were 42 funds that created new positions and 63 funds that added to their positions. A total of 24 funds closed their positions in Seattle Genetics Inc Wa and 75 reduced their holdings.
Among the shareholders of this company are five [HF3951], that are having it in their Top 10 stock portfolios. Some of them are: Baker Bros. Advisors Lp, Opus Point Partners Management Llc, Emory University, Lagoda Investment Management L.P., Wasatch Advisors Inc.
Julian Baker And Felix Baker’s Baker Bros. Advisors Lp is the most bullish hedge fund on Seattle Genetics Inc Wa, with ownership of 30.87 million shares as of Q2 2015 for 13.11% of the fund’s portfolio. Opus Point Partners Management Llc is another bullish asset manager possessing 104,339 shares of the company or 4.00% of their stocks portfolio. Further Emory University have 2.46% of their stock portfolio invested in the stock for 37,617 shares. The New York-based fund Lagoda Investment Management L.P. revealed it had acquired a stake worth 7.94% of the fund’s stock portfolio in Seattle Genetics Inc Wa. Wasatch Advisors Inc is also an optimist about the Washington-based company, owning 3.03 million shares or 1.60% of their stock portfolio.
Seattle Genetics NASDAQ:SGEN Company Profile
Seattle Genetics, Inc. is a biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer. The Company’s marketed product ADCETRIS, or brentuximab vedotin, is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) comprising an anti-CD30 monoclonal antibody attached by a protease-cleavable linker to a microtubule disrupting agent, monomethyl auristatin E (MMAE), utilizing its technology. In addition to ADCETRIS, the Company’s pipeline includes six clinical-stage ADC programs consisting of SGN-CD33A, SGN-CD19A, SGN-LIV1A, SGN-CD70A, ASG-22ME, and ASG-15ME, and SEA-CD40, which is based on its sugar-engineered antibody (SEA) technology. In addition, it has multiple preclinical and research-stage programs that employ its technologies. Its technologies include ADC technology and Seattle Genetics’ sugar-engineered antibody (SEA) technology.
Company Website: Seattle Genetics
Now its market worth is: $6.15 billion and it has 139.84 million outstanding shares. Currently it has 96.01% shareholders and the institutional ownership stands at 96.01%. Seattle Genetics Inc Wa has 657 employees. Seattle Genetics Inc Wa was founded in Delaware on 1997-07-15. The stock closed at $44.119999 yesterday and it had average 2 days volume of 259387 shares. It is down from the 30 days average shares volume of 350132. Seattle Genetics Inc Wa has a 52 weeks low of $30.10 and a 52w high of $52.19. The current price is above the 200 days Simple moving average. Seattle Genetics Inc Wa last issued its quarterly earnings stats on 10/29/2015. The company reported -0.21 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of -0.2 by -0.01. The company had a revenue of 84.07 million for 9/30/2015 and 77.10 million for 6/30/2015. Therefore, the revenue was 6.98 million up.
Felix Baker is also director of Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Incyte Corp, Genomic Health Inc, Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc, Synageva Biopharma Corp, Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ardea Biosciences, Inc./De, Neurogen Corp, 10 percent owner of Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc, Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., Aquinox Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Invitae Corp, Ocera Therapeutics, Inc., Pharmacyclics Inc, Diadexus, Inc., Adolor Corp, Viropharma Inc, Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc, Heron Therapeutics, Inc. /De/, Allos Therapeutics Inc, Tapestry Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Synvista Therapeutics, Inc.
* Reflects shares of common stock of Seattle Genetics – Inc. (the “Issuer”) held directly by Felix J. Baker.
* Reflects shares of common stock of the Issuer held directly by Julian C. Baker.
* As a result of their ownership interest in Baker Biotech Capital (GP) – LLC – Felix J. Baker and Julian C. Baker may be deemed to have an indirect pecuniary interest in 3 – 899 – 276 shares of Common Stock of the Issuer beneficially owned by 667 – L.P. (“667”) – a limited partnership of which the sole general partner is Baker Biotech Capital – L.P. – a limited partnership of which the sole general partner is Baker Biotech Capital (GP) – LLC – due to Baker Biotech Capital – L.P.’s right to receive an allocation of a portion of the profits from 667.
* After giving effect to the transactions reported herein and as a result of their ownership interest in Baker Brothers Life Sciences Capital (GP) – LLC – Julian C. Baker and Felix J. Baker each may be deemed to have an indirect pecuniary interest in the Issuer’s shares of Common Stock reported in column 5 of Table I directly held by Life Sciences – a limited partnership of which the sole general partner is Baker Brothers Life Sciences Capital – L.P. – a limited partnership of which the sole general partner is Baker Brothers Life Sciences Capital (GP) – LLC – due to Baker Brothers Life Sciences Capital – L.P.’s right to receive an allocation of a portion of the profits from Life Sciences.
* Baker Bros. Advisors LP (the “Adviser”) serves as the Investment Adviser to Life Sciences and 667 (collectively the “Funds”). In connection with the services provided by the Adviser – the Adviser receives an asset-based management fee that does not confer any pecuniary interest in the securities held by the Funds. Baker Bros. Advisors (GP) LLC (the “Adviser GP”) is the Adviser’s sole general partner. Julian C. Baker and Felix J. Baker are principals of the Adviser GP. The Adviser has complete and unlimited discretion and authority with respect to the investment and voting power of the securities held by the Funds. The general partners of the Funds relinquished to the Adviser all discretion and authority with respect to the investment and voting power of the securities held by the Funds. Julian C. Baker – Felix J. Baker – the Adviser GP and the Adviser disclaim beneficial ownership of the securities held directly by the Funds except to the extent of their pecuniary interest therein – and this report shall not be deemed an admission that any of Julian C. Baker – Felix J. Baker – the Adviser GP or the Adviser is a beneficial owner of such securities for purposes of Section 16 or any other purpose.
Seattle Genetics - Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.