Laurence Tosi Insider Sell Transaction
The Chief Financial Officer of Blackstone Group LP (NYSE:BX)
Blackstone Group L.P. Stock Rating, Sentiment and Fundamentals
Eighteen expert stock analysts forecast that the year-on-year growth rate might be less than -0.43% with $3.58 per share in 2015, giving the company a PE ratio of 10.98.
|Rating & Sentiment|
|Hedge Funds Sentiment:||BUY|
|Earnings + FCF Trend:||SELL|
* Read How Our Stock Ratings System Works
Our equity traders too rate the stock a sell but not just due to Laurence Tosi’s insider stock investment but rather because our own proprietary trend-following system as presented on the chart below. Over the last 50 days, Blackstone Group L.P. share price had a 10.44% decrease. Its trend is down.
Price Chart of Blackstone Group Lp NYSE:BX Stock
Source: RightEdgeSystems, Yahoo Split & Dividend Adjusted Data and OctaFinance Interpretations
Hedge Funds Ownership
SEC filings revealed that, 426 institutional investors and hedge funds have shares of Blackstone Group L.P. The institutional ownership of the company’s stock in Q4 2014 is very high, at 47.82% of the shares outstanding. They decreased by 27.21 million the total shares they hold. As of that quarter these investment managers owned 291.32 million shares. There were 46 funds that closed their positions and 129 that reduced them. A total of 71 funds opened new positions in Blackstone Group L.P. and 163 increased their holdings.
As reported by SEC’s 13F filings, 26 funds are long big Blackstone Group L.P. as its in their Top 10 stock portfolios.
American National Insurance Co Tx is the most bullish institutional investor on Blackstone Group L.P., with ownership of 182,450 shares as of Q4 2014 for 0.37% of the fund’s portfolio. American National Registered Investment Advisor Inc. is another bullish asset manager possessing 18,000 shares of the company or 0.28% of their stocks portfolio. The stock is also 0.24% of the fund’s AUM. The New York-based fund Bbr Partners Llc have 1.54% of their stock portfolio invested in the company for 339,865 shares. In addition, The New York-based fund Beck Mack & Oliver Llc revealed it had acquired a stake worth 2.06% of the fund’s stock portfolio in the company. Berkshire Asset Management Llc Pa was also a notable follower of the stock, with ownership of 36,400 shares. Blackstone Group L.P. is 0.21% of the fund’s stock portfolio.
Blackstone Group LP NYSE:BX Company Profile
The Blackstone Group L.P. (Blackstone) is a global alternative asset manager and provider of financial advisory services. The Company’s alternative asset management businesses include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, hedge fund solutions, non-investment grade credit, secondary funds and multi-asset class exposures falling outside of other funds’ mandates. The Company also provides a range of financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization advisory, capital markets and fund placement services. The Company operates in five segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, Credit and Financial Advisory.
Company Website: Blackstone Group LP
The company has 2190 employees. Today its market worth is: $23.86 billion and it has 606.05 million outstanding shares. At the moment it has 28.41% shareholders and the institutional ownership is 28.41%. Blackstone Group L.P. was filled in Delaware on 2007-03-12. The stock closed at $39.369999 yesterday and it had average 2 days volume of 696087 shares. It is down from the 30 days average shares volume of 866952. Blackstone Group L.P. has a 52w low of $26.56 and a 52w high of $44.43. The current price is above the 200 days Simple moving average. Blackstone Group L.P. last issued its quarterly earnings stats on 07/16/2015. The company reported 0.43 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of 0.52 by 0.09. The company had a revenue of 2.46 billion for 3/31/2015 and 1.99 billion for 12/31/2014. Therefore, the revenue was 476.83 million up.
Laurence Tosi is also Vice President of Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
* Pursuant to an exchange agreement – the Reporting Person exchanged 26 – 184 Blackstone Holdings partnership units for an equal number of common units of The Blackstone Group L.P.
* Pursuant to an exchange agreement – the holder exchanged 225 – 000 Blackstone Holdings partnership units for an equal number of common units of The Blackstone Group L.P.
* These units are held in a trust for the benefit of the Reporting Person’s children – of which the Reporting Person is a trustee with investment control.
* A “Blackstone Holdings partnership” unit collectively refers to one limited partner interest in each of Blackstone Holdings I L.P. – Blackstone Holdings II L.P. – Blackstone Holdings III L.P. – and Blackstone Holdings IV L.P. Subject to the minimum retained ownership requirements and transfer restrictions set forth in the partnership agreements of the Blackstone partnerships – the holder has the rights – exercisable from time to time – to exchange each Blackstone Holdings partnership unit for one common unit of The Blackstone Group L.P. The Blackstone Holdings partnership units have no expiration date and may not be exchanged at any time prior to December 31 – 2015 other than pursuant to transactions or programs approved by Blackstone.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.