Yaniv Shaya, Imperva Inc (NYSE:IMPV)’s insider Unloaded 14,375 Shares

Share with your friends










Submit

Yaniv Shaya Imperva insider Unloaded 14375 Shares-Transactions

Yaniv Shaya Insider Sell Transaction

Yaniv Shaya who serves as Senior VP – Engineering of Imperva Inc (NYSE:IMPV) not a long ago unloaded 14,375 shares of the stock exchange listed company. The insider transaction has $1,028,115 U.S Dollars total value, at an average stock price per share of $71.5. At present, he owns 23,389 shares or 0.07 % of Imperva Inc’s market cap.

Imperva Inc Stock Rating, Sentiment and Fundamentals

It is difficult to make conclusions about Imperva Inc’s future just from Yaniv Shaya’s sale because in this filing, the insider also revealed option transactions. In the form, it was reported that Yaniv exercised options for 14,375 shares with average price 33.3, worth 478,957. In case Imperva Inc declares $0.05 for share as anticipated by twenty two expert stock analysts, it will have 1598.61 PE ratio. Imperva Inc’s fundamental position indicates an overall YOY earnings per share growth of 21.67% if these expert analysts are correct.

Rating & Sentiment
PsychSignal Social:SELL
Analysts Rating:BUY
Hedge Funds Sentiment:BUY
Stock Fundamentals
Earnings + FCF Trend:BUY
Sector/Industry Macro:BULLISH
Valuation Models:-
Technical Analysis
ST Trend:UP
MT Trend:UP
LT Trend:UP
OctaFinance Rating*:NEUTRAL

* Read How Our Stock Ratings System Works

Our equity traders rate Imperva Inc “NEUTRAL”, even though Yaniv made an insider stock trade, because our trend model is not negative. The share price of Imperva Inc has increased 80.61 % compared to the price last 200 days. And this strong and smooth up trend looks set to continue.

Price Chart of Imperva NYSE:IMPV Stock

Yaniv Shaya Imperva insider Unloaded 14375 Shares-Stock-Price-Chart

Source: RightEdgeSystems, Yahoo Split & Dividend Adjusted Data and OctaFinance Interpretations

Hedge Funds Ownership

Recently released 13F public data filings show 153 investment managers have shares of Imperva Inc. In Q2 2015, the firm had 82.46 % institutional ownership. That is a high interest. Its up 1.10 % from Q1 2015. These institutional players and asset managers increased the total shares they own by 282,087 to 25.91 million this quarter. A total of 38 funds opened new positions in Imperva Inc and 55 increased their holdings. There were 23 funds that closed their positions and 54 that reduced them.

Five institutional investors have the company in their Top 10. These funds are: Emerald Advisers Inc Pa, Emerald Mutual Fund Advisers Trust, Palisade Capital Management Llc Nj, Columbia Pacific Advisors Llc, Hilltop Park Associates Llc.

HEDGE-FUNDS-LIST-DATABASE-FREE

Reynolds Capital Management Llc is the most positive institutional investor on Imperva Inc, with ownership of 3,600 shares as of Q2 2015 for 0.24% of the fund’s portfolio. Emerald Advisers Inc Pa is another positive asset manager having 553,063 shares of the company or 1.78% of their stocks portfolio. The stock is also 2.18% of the fund’s AUM. In addition The Pennsylvania-based fund Emerald Mutual Fund Advisers Trust have 1.90% of their stock portfolio invested in the company’s market cap for 363,453 shares. Palisade Capital Management Llc Nj disclosed it had acquired a stake worth 0.99% of the fund’s stock portfolio in Imperva Inc. Columbia Pacific Advisors Llc is also positive in the California-based company, with ownership of 52,111 shares or 2.56% of their stock portfolio.

Imperva NYSE:IMPV Company Profile

Imperva, Inc. provides cyber-security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications. The Company’s suite of cyber-security offerings enables organizations to discover data and application assets and vulnerabilities, to protect information. Its Imperva SecureSphere platform provides database, file and Web application security across various physical and virtual systems in data centers. Its Imperva Incapsula product line provides cloud-based Website security, denial of service protection and performance solutions. Its Imperva Skyfence product line provides visibility into, and control over, cloud and Software-as-a-Service applications, including shadow information technology. In addition, all of its cloud offerings protect against the threats created as the enterprises shift to deploying their applications and storing their data in the cloud. Its SecureSphere product line secures business-critical applications and data from hackers and malicious insiders.

Company Website: Imperva

Imperva Inc was incorporated in Delaware on 2002-04-10. At the moment its market value is: $2.32 billion and it has 31.53 million outstanding shares. Today the company has 94.27% shareholders and the institutional ownership stands at 94.27%. The company has 723 employees. The stock closed at $73.760002 yesterday and it had average 2 days volume of 116286 shares. It is up from the 30 days average shares volume of 100834. Imperva Inc has a 52weeks low of $38.33 and a 52weeks high of $75.45. The current price is above the 200 days Simple moving average. Imperva Inc last issued its quarterly earnings information on 10/29/2015. The company reported -0.19 EPS for the quarter, above the consensus estimate of -0.52 by 0.33. The company had a revenue of 63.35 million for 9/30/2015 and 53.48 million for 6/30/2015. Therefore, the revenue was 9.87 million up.

* Represents a weighted average sales price per share. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $70.5 to $71.49 per share. The Reporting Person has provided to the Issuer – and undertakes to provide to the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission or any security holder of the Issuer – upon request – full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the range.

* Represents a weighted average sales price per share. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $71.54 to $71.99 per share. The Reporting Person has provided to the Issuer – and undertakes to provide to the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission or any security holder of the Issuer – upon request – full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the range.

* This Stock Option vests over four years of continuous service as follows: 25% of the underlying shares vest one year following the vesting commencement date of July 1 – 2012 with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next three years. This stock option is subject to accelerated vesting in the event of a termination of employment of the Reporting Person under certain circumstances following a change in control of the Issuer.

* This Stock Option vests over three years of continuous service as follows: 25% of the underlying shares vest 27 months following the vesting commencement date of January 1 – 2012 – with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next nine months. This stock option is subject to accelerated vesting in the event of a termination of employment of the Reporting Person under certain circumstances following a change in control of the Issuer.

* This Stock Option vests over four years of continuous service as follows: 25% of the underlying shares vest one year following the vesting commencement date of January 1 – 2013 with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next three years. This stock option is subject to accelerated vesting in the event of a termination of employment of the Reporting Person under certain circumstances following a change in control of the Issuer.

Imperva - Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.